Are you new to the restaurant industry and need a fully featured online web app. Then a restaurant management system (RMS) should be at the top of your list of necessities. Because with time you will need to move your traditional method of doing business to a cloud based system.
Worry no more because Bitibe’s RMS (Restaurant Management System) is a type of point-of-sale (POS) software specifically designed for restaurants, bars, food trucks and others in the food service industry. Unlike a POS system, RMS encompasses all back-end needs, such as inventory to staff management.
Though both systems are identified as point of sale, an RMS offers features unique to the food service industry like inventory update alert, the ability to send orders directly from the table to the kitchen, split billing and kitchen displays.
Introducing a software can be overwhelming as the system will be responsible for much of your day-to-day processes, it’s important that you find one that works well and provides you with exactly what your business needs.
Think beyond the usual POS System
- Menu Management: You can fully customise the menu by adding custom images, description, and ingredients, etc. to make the user experience profound.
- KOT & KOD Management: KOT allows your customers to select tables, sort tables, and to monitor the status of the orders. KOD management module helps in takeaway and delivery management. With the help of these features you can improve the overall communication between kitchen staff and front staff which reduces errors and speedy serving mechanism.
- Stock/Inventory Management: Stock/ management module offers real-time monitoring of inventory. Based on the rise in the prices of any of the ingredients the menu prices also get updated making the process of menu updation a hassle free process.
- Integrate with third party ordering apps: Integrate with online ordering channels like Zomato and Swiggy to manage online orders from the POS. You can also sync item details, enable or disable items in these channels right from your POS. Through this feature, you can make sure that your RMS easily integrates with other systems, for example, OpenTable or Yelp for reservations.
- Go green with paperless billing: Send your customers a digital receipt through SMS, Whatsapp, Email. This is a go green alternative to printing receipts. Also, the contacts get automatically added to your CRM.
- Discount: You can choose the discount mechanism such as discount on total, on order or fixed or percentage. At the tips of your fingers.
- Get actionable customer feedback: Customers can provide feedback and select their favourite products in the digital receipt they receive. Use the Feedback app to track and act upon your customer’s feedback.
- BI Reports: Get intelligent reports on one click compare various order types (dine in, take away, delivery), purchase, sale and due payment, expense and waste loss and much more.